10 Ways Robb Residential Are Staying COVID FreePublished on: 1st November 2021
The property market has prospered again in 2021, but as we enter Autumn Robb Residential are conscious the darker nights and colder days mean now is not the time to forego our diligence in following Scottish Government guidelines, helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Letting or buying with Robb Residential means you can guarantee we take the health and safety of every buyer, seller, landlord, tenant and all our employees seriously. All the team have studiously worked to ensure all rental and sales’ properties remain COVID-secure throughout viewings, inspections, letting maintenance, and during the range of mandatory checks demanded of rental properties, like legionella and gas certifications.
Our measures are designed to protect all parties against infection. Here are some of the things we do to keep you safe, stress-free, and able to view our beautiful homes for sale, and our rental properties
- Any staff member or client exhibiting any symptoms or with a suspicion that they may have contracted the virus is asked to take a test, wait for results, and not to attend the office or any viewings
- All lettings’ and sales’ appraisals are conducted with social distancing in mind and where necessary or requested Robb Residential staff will wear PPE
- Increasingly, properties for sale are listed with a walkthrough video on our website, keeping essential physical viewings to those interested in buying
- All viewing appointments are arranged directly with both Robb Residential and property owners
- We insist on masks being worn, but please contact us if this is not possible
- There will be no person-to-person contact: handshakes and high-fives will have to wait
- When possible, we ask for doors and windows to be open during viewings and other appointments
- Please bring your own hand gel – we don’t provide it up front, as this approach allows us all to minimise contact
- We request only two adult family members attend any property, but we realise this isn’t always possible. Please contact us if others must attend, too
- As we approach winter, Robb Residential will continue to maintain high standards until the Scottish Government advises otherwise.
Robb Residential are an Estate Agent based in Glasgow who deal in a range of unique and beautiful properties in the middle-to-prime market in Scotland. For more information, please contact us, email or call on 0141 225 3880.
Note: statistics, percentages and references are correct at the time of writing.