Robb Residential reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page from time to time for any modifications. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
Copyrights and Limitations on Use
All content in this site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information (the content) is the property of Robb Residential and its affiliated companies or licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may not copy, display, modify, distribute, reproduce, publish, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or license or sell all or any part of the content, products or services obtained from this site in any medium to anyone.
You may download or print the content from the site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other notices.
Any questions about whether a particular use is authorised and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any content should be directed to Robb Residential
Robb Residential may at any time exercise editorial control over the content of any information or material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services.
All Trademarks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Links to Other sites
The site contains hyperlinks to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. Robb Residential is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As Robb Residential is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these outside resources or their contents, you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Robb Residential, its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers and licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the content or other materials on the site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
This site and all content, products and services included in or accessible from this site are provided “as is” and without warranties or representations of any kind (express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and non-infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which Robb Residential disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the site is at your sole risk.
To the extent permissible under applicable laws, no responsibility is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the site.
Neither Robb Residential nor any of its affiliates or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering information through the site. In no event will Robb Residential. Its affiliates or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information. Robb Residential and its affiliates and licensors shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages) even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Robb Residential neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any products, goods or services offered by outside vendors through our services or advertised on our system.
We do our best to ensure that the site operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the site, and we will not be liable for any damages, loss or expenses incurred by you as a result of no availability or accessibility of the site.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Robb Residential, its directors, officers, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the site or content.
Governing Law and Venue
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Scotland.
GOLF CAMPAIGN PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in the Robb Residential Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn prize draw, you fully agree and accept this Robb Residential standard Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn Terms and Conditions of the specific prize draw.
- The Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over only.
- The Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn competition is open to individuals and not companies or agencies.
- To enter our Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn prize draw, entrants must have access to the internet and have a genuine Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn account. Entrants must follow @RobbResidential to be eligible to enter the Robb Residential Prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible participants during the course of the prize draw. Only individuals who have followed the instructions correctly will be taken into consideration in accordance with the specific prize draw Terms and Conditions. Robb Residential will conduct the draw, whose decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into except with prize winners.
- The prize draw will close when stated in the entry details for that particular prize draw. Tags, Followers and shares received after closure will not be counted.
- The winners will be notified via Robb Residential Social Media platforms via a private message unless otherwise stated. The winners’ names (at Robb Residential absolute and sole discretion) may be announced on the Robb Residential Facebook page and/or Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn accounts. The winners must therefore ‘follow’ the account in order to be contacted about prizes. Prize winners will be notified after the prize draw (which will take place within 7 days of the promotion closing date) via a reply to the entrant’s public comment submitted to enter the prize draw. The winners must then provide a postal address to which their prize should be delivered within 7 days via private message. Failure to respond to the notification or acknowledge the win within the claim period of 7 days will invalidate the winners claim and their prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, Robb Residential will select an alternative winner from all remaining entries in that prize draw.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Robb Residential with their full name and a valid UK residency address.
- Prizes are as stated, are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives are available.
- Robb Residential reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend the prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, or technical reasons outside of its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants.
- By participating in the Robb Residential prize draw, participants accept either Facebook’s, Instagram’s , LinkedIn or Twitter’s terms and conditions (as the case may be, depending on their route of entry) although it is acknowledged that such Robb Residential prize draw is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter. Participants entering release Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter (as the case may be, depending on their route of entry) from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in the prize draw.
- In the event that Robb Residential believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to disqualify that entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- Robb Residential reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for this competition at any time without notice.