Careers at Robb Residential
We are currently looking for a sales consultant to join our hard-working middle to prime market agency team based in Glasgow City Centre.
The successful candidate will provide and interface between our sales negotiators, buyers, and sellers.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking, and have a passion to shine when greeting people in the office and answering the telephone.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- You should be the first line of defence on the telephone.
- You should be a clear and professional communicator – as good at listening to others as you are at speaking with them.
- Strong organisation, planning, and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone within our team, you will need to be self-aware, a great team player and always looking to work in collaboration with our customers, clients as well as your colleagues.
- We will also want to see the kind of energy and drive it takes to deliver results, and a people-first approach.
- You will demonstrate sound judgment, and your resilience means you see setbacks not as obstacles but as opportunities.
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential.
Robb Residential is an independent organisation that possesses a hardworking friendly and rewarding culture.
If you are interested in the position and feel you have the correct skills, aptitude, and knowledge base, then please forward your CV in confidence to Charlotte Hogarth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, in-office role.