Careers at Robb Residential
Robb Residential is Recruiting due to continued demand in the property market!
We are looking for an experienced sales negotiator.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic & professional experienced sales negotiator to join our hard-working agency team based in our new contemporary city centre business premises at 176 St Vincent St, Glasgow.
The position requires an experienced and polished negotiator who can use their knowledge and skills to ensure our customers are supported and expertly guided through their property sale journey.
The right person will have the ability to handle complex cases and varying property types, as well as being able to demonstrate proficiency in cross selling and securing new business opportunities wherever possible.
The ideal candidate will have some experience using REAPIT, the preparation of marketing materials and servicing client expectations through to a successful completion.
Candidates will be subconsciously gifted in the art of best-in-class customer care and will be able to work on their own initiative as well as operating as part of a fast moving, hard-working team, observing high levels of communication, attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines and targets.
Duties will include:
- Guiding clients through the property purchasing procedure and processes.
- Building strong relationship with clients through excellent customer service skills to ensure repeat business.
- Liaising and building strong business relationship with internal and external customers such as estate agents, solicitors and surveyors.
- Advising clients of market values through strong geographical knowledge and experience of the Scottish property market.
- Negotiating purchase price on behalf of clients.
- Guiding clients with offering price in order to be successful in closing date (sealed bid) situations.
- Compiling written offers for submission on behalf of clients.
- Preparation of new business conveyancing transactions at initial stages e.g., collation of documentation including offer, client ID, anti-money laundering information to allow smooth handover of files to conveyancer.
CPD support will be provided, however, applicants must be able to demonstrate previous successful experience in the role of sales negotiation.